Conference Rates 2022
Member* Early Registration $435.00
Non-member Early Registration $470.00
Member* Regular/Onsite Registration $470.00
Non-Member Regular/Onsite Registration $505.00
*Member rates apply to all Full, Provisional and Individual Members who are confirmed paid members in good standing with YATA by the time they register for the YATA 2022 Conference.
End date for Early Registration is August 27, 2022
The conference registration fee entitles you to full access to the conference, including all educational sessions, meal functions, and networking events unless otherwise specified. All registrants will receive conference materials on-site. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com.
Sponsor/Exhibitor and Advertising Opportunities - Coming Soon!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to receive additional information about Sponsorship, Exhibitor and Advertising Opportunities.
Room Reservations at The Mission Inn
Room reservations are to be made by each individual attending by contacting The Mission Inn Hotel Rooms Reservation Department at 800-843-7755 or 951-784-0300 x850. Reference "Yata Group Conference" when making reservations.
Guest Room Rates
$189.00 for a Deluxe Room (King sleeps 2 or Double Queen sleeps 4)
$369.00 for Jr. Suite Room (Queen/King sleeps 3 or Double Queen sleeps 4)
The cutoff date for the conference rate is October 5, 2022. As a courtesy, the rate is available three days prior and 3 days post the event, if you'd like to extend your stay. Room assignment prior to check-in time is subject to availability. The hotel will require a major credit card for one night's deposit stay to guarantee each reservation. The first night's deposit will be applied to each reservation. Individual reservations must be cancelled a minim of forty-eight (48) hours in advance to avoid cancellation fees equal to one night's stay.
**Rooms at the Mission Inn are sold out on Tuesday Oct. 25th - Friday Oct. 28th. We apologize for the inconvenience.
There are nearby options that are withing a block or so, within walking distance of The Mission Inn. Although we do not have room blocks, please feel free to try these options:
Hyatt Place Riverside/Downtown - $159
3500 Market Street
Riverside, CA 92501
Hyatt Place Riverside Website
Hampton Inn Riverside/Downtown - $135
3505 Market Street
Riverside, CA 92501
Hampton Inn Riverside Website
Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center - $195
3400 Market Street
Riverside, CA 92501
Marriott Riverside Website
YATA guests will enjoy complimentary use of the fitness center, complimentary internet in all guest sleeping rooms and complimentary use of the hotel business center.
Registered hotel guests - $17.00 per night Self-parking and $23.00 per night for Valet.
Non-Registered hotel guests - Current posted rates apply for Self and Valet.
Smoking is prohibited in guest rooms, on pool decks and in restaurants and shops. Smoking areas are available in most outdoor areas.
YATA Harbor Cruise
Join us again this year for the YATA Newport Harbor Cruise
Friday, October 28th, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Aboard the Newport Legacy Charter Catamaran - Details to follow soon!
- Transportation provided from The Mission Inn in Riverside to Newport Beach, departing at 1 p.m. arriving at 2:30 p.m. for 3:00 p.m. cruise departure
- Return transportation provided to The Mission Inn, departing Newport Beach at 8:00 p.m., arriving at The Mission Inn at 9:30 p.m.
- Conference attendees receive complimentary round-trip transportation from The Mission Inn to Newport Beach and back as well as complimentary Hors d'Oeuvres.
- Cash (no-host) bar will be available, beverages range from $5-$18 each, excluding gratuities.
- Conference attendees and guests are welcome to arrive with own transportation.
- Non-conference attendees and guests must accompany a registered conference attendee for $100 each with transportation or $75 each without transportation.
Questions about the conference?
Please feel free to reach out to our YATA Conference 2022 Committee Co-chairs:
Shelley Skaggs, 714-813-5002; email@example.com
Helaine Sandler, 818-917-4861; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us at email@example.com to volunteer. Please let us know about your interests:
- Conference planning & on-site support
- Speaker reviews & invitation volunteers
- Round-table volunteer hosts - program owners, marketing and admissions staff, clinical treatment, outcomes, direct care, HR, insurance billing
- Registration desk volunteers, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
- Transportation volunteers (to and from Newport Harbor)
- Newport Harbor Cruise volunteers